Store and location: Women with Vision located in Edmonton, AB
Position: Owner and Optician
- Favorite time of day? Dusk
- Biggest weakness? A niece with a broken heart
- Biggest strength? Humour
- Biggest learning experience you have had? COVID-19.
- Perfect date? My husband cooking with Mr. Sinatra singing
- What is a cause that is important to you? Compassion House Foundation
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? You are funny
- When are you the most inspired? Daily
- What song can you listen to on repeat? Anything by Chris Stapleton
- What makes you smile the most? A great day at work
- What’s one thing people don’t know about you? Worked out with Antonio Banderas
- Heels, flats or sneakers? Heels
- Vintage or new? Vintage
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Pasta, wine and family
- Window or aisle seat? Window
- Leather or lace? Leather
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Rode a camel in India
- How would you define yourself in three words? Old soul, classic and funny
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? White jeans
- What’s inspiring you in life right now? To get through COVID-19 and throw a huge dance party
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? Do things that make you uncomfortable
- What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? Always the eyes.
- What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Truth Be Told - Beverly McLachlin
- What’s your favorite board game? All of them
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Wine
- What book did you most recently finish? Something Kristin Hannah
- How do you start your day? With gratitude, then coffee
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas.
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Cher
- If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? Any female pilot on an international flight
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Drive fast
- What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? I had a great body and would have admired it more
- Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Lip glosses, Kleenex and at least four pairs of glasses
- If you weren’t in your current role, what would you be doing? Successfully selling sunglasses out of a camper van anywhere near the ocean
- What’s something you can’t do? Whistle
- What movie makes you laugh the most? Almost anything
- Exercise you like the most? Boxing
- What do you like eating for dinner? Steak
- Cutest thing on planet earth? My niece Ellie
- Go-to fast food order? Sushi
- Something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? Working
- Drink you love the most? Red wine
- What has 2020 taught you? Tolerance
Like what you see? Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram pages @Emmelineeywear, also subscribe to our blog for future promos and exciting plans.
*Drawing inspiration from Vogue's popular 73 questions, we’re happy to bring you our very own 43 questions.
We want our culture to reflect the needs of what women want. Our goal is to allow our community to see what’s going on around the world, while also mixing in some fun and giving them the support they need during these unprecedented times.