Drawing inspiration from Vogue magazine’s ‘73 Questions, we are happy to bring you another addition of our very own 43 questions.
We want our culture to reflect the needs of what women want. Our goal is to allow our community to see what’s going on around the world, while also mixing in some fun and giving them the support they need during these unprecedented times.
Name: Jasmine Okada
Store and location: Mountain View Optometry, Cochrane, Alberta.
Position: Optical Department Coordinator.
- Favorite time of day? Sunrise.
- Biggest weakness? Too empathic.
- Biggest strength? Calming energy in the office.
- Biggest learning experience you have had? Look at the bigger picture always.
- Perfect date? Order in pizza and watch a movie.
- What is a cause that is important to you? Human rights.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? Whenever patients compliment me.
- When are you the most inspired? Kids coming to pick up their first pair of glasses.
- What song can you listen to on repeat? Over and Now – The Weekend.
- What makes you smile the most? My coworkers.
- What’s one thing people don’t know about you? Really enjoy puzzles.
- Heels, flats or sneakers? Sneakers.
- Vintage or new? Vintage.
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Coffee, cellphone and bagels.
- Window or aisle seat? Aisle.
- Leather or lace? Leather.
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Deep sea fishing.
- How would you define yourself in three words? Calm, positive and bright.
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? Leopard boots.
- What’s inspiring you in life right now? The resiliency of the human rights.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? You’re more normal than you think are.
- What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? The common smile.
- What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Anything Harry Styles.
- What’s your favorite board game? Clue.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Cheese.
- What book did you most recently finish? Nine Perfect Strangers – Leanne Moriarty.
- How do you start your day? Coffee.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Jillian Harris.
- If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? Stay myself.
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Deep sea diving.
- What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? Don’t care so much about what people think.
- Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Lip-balm, earbuds.
- If you weren’t in your current role, what would you be doing? Something creative, working for myself.
- What’s something you can’t do? Whistle.
- What movie makes you laugh the most? Anything Seth Rogan.
- Exercise you like the most? Weight lifting.
- What do you like eating for dinner? Mexican.
- Cutest thing on planet earth? Cats.
- Go-to fast food order? Quarter-Pounder with cheese.
- Something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? Consuming so many new resources.
- Drink you love the most? Fresca.
- What has 2020 taught you? You can’t plan for anything, go with the flow.