Drawing inspiration from Vogue magazine’s ‘73 Questions, we are happy to bring you our first addition of our very own 43 questions.
We want our culture to reflect the needs of what women want. Our goal is to allow our community to see what’s going on around the world, while also mixing in some fun and giving them the support they need during these unprecedented times.
Name: Stephanie Chiasson.
Store and location: Citadel Eyewear, Dieppe, New Brunswick.
Position: Owner and Optometrist.
- Favorite time of day? Morning.
- Biggest weakness? Food.
- Biggest strength? Really patient and compassionate.
- Biggest learning experience you have had? Raising my kids.
- Perfect date? Good dinner and wine.
- What is a cause that is important to you? Raising funds for cancer.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? Showing a lot of care towards my friends.
- When are you the most inspired? Seeing how my kids look at the world.
- What song can you listen to on repeat? Purple Rain – Prince.
- What makes you smile the most? Seeing my kids play around.
- What’s one thing people don’t know about you? Scared of heights.
- Heels, flats or sneakers? Heels.
- Vintage or new? Vintage.
- What are the three things you can’t live without? Wine and good company.
- Window or aisle seat? Window.
- Leather or lace? Lace.
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Backpacking in Asia.
- How would you define yourself in three words? Compassionate, caring and real.
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? My new fall sweater.
- What’s inspiring you in life right now? My colleagues inspire me to be better at work.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? Always take chances.
- What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? I feel someone’s vibe instantly.
- What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? I love Phil Collins.
- What’s your favorite board game? I don’t play board games.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Snacking in front of the TV.
- What book did you most recently finish? Something Guillaume Musso.
- How do you start your day? Coffee.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas.
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? Sarah Jessica Parker.
- If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? Sarah Jessica Parker.
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? Getting a tattoo.
- What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? Don’t let people’s opinions sway what you’re trying to accomplish.
- Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Lipstick and hand sanitizer.
- If you weren’t in your current role, what would you be doing? I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else.
- What’s something you can’t do? Run for a long period of time.
- What movie makes you laugh the most? Anchor Man.
- Exercise you like the most? Biking.
- What do you like eating for dinner? Pasta.
- Cutest thing on planet earth? Panda.
- Go-to fast food order? Tim Horton’s – chicken bacon ranch wrap.
- Something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? Wearing a mask.
- Drink you love the most? Coffee and wine.
- What has 2020 taught you? Resilience.