Choosing between glasses and contacts often depends on your personal circumstances.
Everyone has a different lifestyle. So, it’s fair to say many of us have asked ourselves, “Should I try contacts or am I better off sticking with my glasses?”
We appreciate your taste and what you’re comfortable with, but today we’re going to give you some reasons why you should keep wearing your glasses, plus why we think they’re more likely to be the better option compared to switching to contacts.
Ways to avoid those annoying problems consist of:
· Comfort. Glasses allow you to be more low-key without having to worry about the problems contacts can cause such as dry or irritated eyes.
· Glasses are easier to use. There’s nothing worse than waking up and putting contacts in your dry eyes…just reach over and grab your specs!
· Makeup. Sometimes we women don’t have time to put on our morning face. Wearing glasses is a good distraction.
· Easy to nap. For those of us who love our sleep; it’s inconvenient to have to remove contacts before bed…or even an afternoon nap for that matter.
· Finding the right pair of glasses. You have a look and image you want to project. Often the right pair of specs can bring out the vibe you’re looking for.
If you are searching for your perfect pair of eyewear, look no further. Visit our website and use our new virtual try-on tool to find the frame best suited to you.