Sticking to a new diet can be a challenge. It’s easy to cheat, and your nutrition is the first to suffer. You may question whether you have the stamina to keep moving forward with the program. But what if we told you changes to your diet had more benefits than you think?
Let’s pose the question, “How does dieting affect your vision?”
Surprisingly, eating healthily can provide huge benefits. So, here’s a list of some of the most important positive effects to keep you motivated and not feel the urge to grab a cheeseburger!
We hope these tips will give you more confidence to stick at your healthy lifestyle journey, as well as give you the extra incentive to reach your goals.
Eating a healthy and nutritious diet can be a factor in the following:
- Preventing diabetic eye conditions.
- Helping to limit retinal vessel occlusions.
- Decreasing the chance of eye conditions related to stroke.
- Preventing dry eye. Adding Omega-3 to your diet is essential.
- Preventing retinopathy, a complication with diabetes. Maintaining a healthy weight can help avoid this occurring.
If you love your wholesome diet and feel like adding to your eyewear collection, our new designs such as ‘Sparkle Princess,’ ‘Sweet Emme,’ or ‘Lift Off Baby.’ are sure to give you that wholesome look you’re after.